WAG First meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ascarter1

Proud Parent
I am just curious when is everyone's first meet.

My dd is a level 6. She has a practice meet in November and her first meet is in January.

My youngest dd's first ever meet is in November and oldest dd's meet should have been October but will most probably be November (week before youngest dd's)

My dd had her first meet yesterday (level 2, first real meet ever). It was okay, good for a first ever meet I suppose. Her scores weren't that high, but I am sure they'll improve with experience. Unfortunately, she had to be spotted on the vault so she scratched on that event, which was hard for her emotionally. It's hard not to get caught up in the scoring and all, but we just told her how proud we were of her and she seemed fairly happy at the end of the day. :)

Won't know for sure until Tuesday night / Wednesday morning, but I am guessing that our first meet will be Nov. 1.

DD Lvl 3 has the judges critique in October. 3 meets in november, im not travelling for the one in december, and then i havent got to talk to my hubby about the ones next year yet.

Our schedule isn't out yet either. The gym sent out a "save the date" email for a few meets that we are hosting. There is a move up meet in October, then the season officially starts in December. Last year the girls had 10 meets before state meet in May.

Practice meet is Friday. Then one a month for Fall season until states in December. I think it's December. First year doing Fall and Spring season

Our first meet is in December. Judge's Cup of the level 7s and Teddy Bear Classic for everyone the following weekend.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back