Found some perfect briefs for the little ones

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

N

NGL780309

I have always had a problem finding briefs that fit DD. They are just not small enough for her tiny little hips and nonexistent behind. I finally found some Motionwear briefs that are super, super tiny. The CXS was actually too small and I had to get CS. She is required to wear them at practice and I've tried every brand. So happy to have found these so maybe that will help anyone else who has been searching. No more bunched up briefs under her leos!

Yes they are required to wear them. She already did with certain leotards, but now they were told wear them everyday. Not sure why. I don't think they will be checking and sending you home, but maybe if they notice you aren't on a regular basis they would say something. They sent out a note recently so there must be some reason.

When the girls squeeze their buttocks the leotard holds tight and you can see their butt crack. It is very easy to see if they are tight, but I don't really want to be looking at butt checks.

LOL, Pineapple Lump! My DD and most of the girls at her gym where the short GK shorts over their leos...except during the week before a meet, when they aren't allowed anything except leos. I wonder if her coaches worry about catching glimpses of butt cheeks those weeks!!

My daughter never wears underwear and always wears shorts, of course not at meets. I mean some of these things are training issues, example: if they are going to wear underwear at meets yes its probably a good idea to practice what it feels like or what are coach had us do for the girls this year since we got new leos, she had the girls give themselves grundies of course at home and leave it there for three minutes just to learn to ignore the grundie call :) this was more fot the younger/new girls but the older ones had a ball with it.

I'm 15 and I never wear underwear or shorts and neither do my little sisters. It's just easier to not get comfortable wearing shorts when you can't wear them in competition. Oh and wearing underwear just gives you double wedgies..that's not comfortable at all lol.

ah - thanks - learn something new every day!

My daughter is heading into her next comp season (first comp 6th Feb) excited because she can wear shorts with her leo - her club allow the girls to wear shorts in competition when they are senior school age. I made her new ones yesterday to go with her team leo as they need to have no logo or decoration on

really ? is that BG comp ? I was always under the impression that BG didn't allow shorts etc . our girls are allowed shorts or 3/4 trousers for training from 11 onwards but leos only for competition.

ah, I suppose they must allow trousers, especially in the midlands, on religious grounds, just not come across it down here (mind you it takes years for things to filter down to us ;))

Our novice girls are allowed to wear shorts - I believe from age 11 upwards.
In our region, the shorts must match the leotard.
I guess if it keeps the girls in the sport longer then why not!

Women's Artistic gymnasts are not allowed shorts.

Back on the topic of underwear, sometimes parents buy leos for their children to 'grow into'... bad idea in general, but even worse if the gymnast doesn't wear shorts or undies - Straddle sit in a baggy leotard is not a good look and puts the coaches in an awkward position, particularly if there is a male coach. This could be a very good reason for a club to ask all gymnasts to train in underwear!

valid point Marie, mind you it is a peeve of mine to see baggy pants haning out the side of leos - why when parents put them in pants do they always seem to choose baggy pink ones !:eek:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back