Fresh Ideas for Leotards?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Haha well okay I'm pretty sure this thread has been posted a lot, but where do you get your leotards? I'm in need of some new ones, but I'm pretty much exhausted of Snowflake XD. I love their leos, but I want something new...like maybe not as expensive as GK, but still good quality. About as expensive as snowflake? Thanks in advance! :)

Melody leotards... Create your own leo. Good quality (dd's still looks new after more than a year), not expensive, cheap shipping, and supporting a small business. A win all the way around.

I would like to add that some of the GK leotards are not any more than Snowflake. I know I've paid around 30 or more for Snowflake and you can get a lot of GK's for around there. For my daughter personally the GK fit her the best. I also like Melody. Check Ebay maybe as well. I have found some brand new GK leo's there for around 20 that were around 50-60 on the GK website. It is all in the timing though!!

I really love kBee the only problem is that they seem to wear REALLY fast.
kBee Leotards

A really small brand is Gymdigs. They have the BEST costumer service you can find.. If you follow them on Twitter they give away a ton of free leos!
Gymdigs Leotads

Alpha Factor Ariels (part of Alpha Factor) also usually has some cute ones!
Ariels

These ones are REALLY REALLY beautiful but REALLY expensive!
Dreamlight Activewear

I have never ordered from here, but they are pretty cute quite cheap!
Look-It

These are all really bright and unique!
Jamwear

These are usually kinda simple patterns, etc.
Motionwear

A lot of people love these... I really want one but I cant find one I like.
Rebecca's Mom

I love to shop on Discount Leotards, with all the brands in one place. Plus, Ebay has a lot more leotards than you would think! Those two are usually great!

My daughter has done well with K-Bee leos...they are less expensive than GK and Snowflake. The fit seems similar to GK, which is really her favorite. She has never liked Snowflake and has one only worn twice leo from them! Geez, if I had an ebay account I'd sell it!! Snowflake fabric seems stiffer. K-Bee is softer like GK.

She got a giveaway leo from Destira at a meet a few weeks ago and it seems like a nice fabric but unfortunately it's too big.

Her team has a workout leo that is Adidas brand and she hates it....fabric a bit too stiff and it seems too short in the torso but the next size would have been huge! For what I paid ($45, I think) I would have liked a leo that she could wear!! Happily, it's optional for practices and only required for special gym shows and such.

Thanks to the other poster who listed many leo places...I'll have to check them out!

We haven't had such great luck with k-bee. HC picked out one as the team exhibition leo and we were all to order them on our own. Shipping was slow, and in spite of people measuring their kids and going off the size chart on the website, they ended up being too small. Luckily we were able to sell it to a younger girl on the team and reorder a larger one. There was lots of this kind of swapping going on due to the sizing of the leos. Won't order from them again willingly.

I love Jagwear Leos! They are big in Canada. There is a virtual leo designer on there where you can create your leo! There is also a store with already made leos as well. The quality is great. I found out about Jagwear from my cousins who live and do gymnastics in Canada. Anyways, here's the link: Jagwear Leotards Virtual Designer/ Gymnastic Apparel (If you want to design your own gym suit click on Design It Your Way > Girls. If you want to go to their store, click on Shop Now at the top. I got mixed up at first.)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back