gymnastics banquet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I had my gymnastics banquet on Sunday, and it was a ton of fun! I didn't have to say anything, they just called my team up and my coach gave us a medal and certificate.

We did a lot of dancing so make sure to wear shoes you can dance in!

Don't be too nervous to forget to have fun! ❤️

It seems like everyone does it differently...
At ours, HC gives a speech. All the girls who competed the previous year are called up with their level and presented a plaque with their name, level, and season high scores along with a cardstock certificate that tells their low and high scores on each event (to show improvement).
Then the "newbies" are called up and introduced. HC tells their name and age - from memory!
After that, there is food (spaghetti, breadsticks, salad, fresh fruit... then Ice cream for dessert). After Food, the "fun" awards are handed out... Everyone gets one, even the newbies.
Over the years, my gymmies have been awarded:
Ms. hair tuck, Bandaid station, Concentration, Huggy Bear, Hashbrown, and Cartwheel Queen (these are the ones I can remember).

My gym does a super fancy banquet every year. We have participation awards, then group awards, then dinner. We also do "coach roasts" where each training group makes fun of a coach (in a skit/video; this year my group is doing a rap). Then we have funny awards and dancing and a silent auction and goody bags

Our banquet. Gymmies get their yearbook and proceed to sign each others. Leap frog on the lawn.
Dancing, eating. Lots of pics. Team banners and pics. Grown ups might say a few words.

Any graduates are acknowledged.

Girls all wear their fancy party dresses.

They all love it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back