WAG Hair question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

coach1234

Coach
Okay so I've been looking for months and months now to try and find hair bows for our girls and all I seem to find is cheerleading bow which is not what I'm looking for! I see lots of you Americans seem to wear them, for example a lot to f the elites wear them and when I went to the U.S. This year pretty much all of the clubs at the meet had them

So my question is wear do you find these blinking things as I'm loosing it with the amount of hours I've spent trying to find them!

I rarely post on here anymore but this one is worth coming out of the shadows for....

no, no, no, no, no...no, no, no, please no!

I see the pictures of US gymnasts with bows and dread the day they are introduced to the UK, like some invasive species. Please don't be the one responsible for that trend.

I think she means ribbons kind of like were popular in the 79s and 80s and are making a bit of a resurgence. Not the big over the top hair bow that sits on their head, but the ribbons that hang down from their pony.

If so, most people just make them by tying ribbons on a plain black elastic and then using the elastic. You just have to seal the ends of the ribbon to keep it from fraying, which you can find instructions for different ways online.

Okay so I've been looking for months and months now to try and find hair bows for our girls and all I seem to find is cheerleading bow which is not what I'm looking for! I see lots of you Americans seem to wear them, for example a lot to f the elites wear them and when I went to the U.S. This year pretty much all of the clubs at the meet had them

So my question is wear do you find these blinking things as I'm loosing it with the amount of hours I've spent trying to find them!
A friend of mine makes them and sells them to cheer organizations, Ect. I don't know if she's ever done international, but I could ask!

Yeah, if you decide you still want them, I think you have to look through your gym moms (mums) for the one (s) waiting on tiptoe to be asked to utilize her (their) craftiness in the hair accessory area...and then you have to be filled w/ delight over their creation...no matter its size or level of glitteriness....

We have a parent make them. They are small and certainly not considered cheer bows!
ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1441240382.779685.jpg

She made 2 sizes (I chose the large)
#ilikebigbowsandicannotlie

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back