Hello :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello Chalk Bucket!

I was a gymnast from the ages of 8 to 17. I still do some adult classes when I get time. I now have my own club which is nearly ready to go and I'd love to try and get my old skills back.

I guess I'm here as a coach, a gymnast, an adult gymnast, a big sister and a club owner!

My favourite gymnast is definitely my little sister who is 10. She wants to become elite, but no one's even given her the chance to go to gymnastics other than at her after school club. She has such big dreams and so much determination. I'd at least love to see her at a big competition, and I'd be honored to get her there.

Just out of interest are you from sims or city of peterbrough, im from HUntingdon gymnastics club and rotations trampoline club.

Just out of interest are you from sims or city of peterbrough, im from HUntingdon gymnastics club and rotations trampoline club.

Originally from Sims, moved to Spalding club, and now set up my own recreational club. Huntingdon's a nice club, I competed there a couple of times. I'd love to come to adult class but it's just too far for me

Ahem!!! Onme of our rules is that you shouldn't be giving out too much personal info. PLease communicate by PM if you can't resist!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back