Hello! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnast_Tor

Gymnast
Hi! My name is Torrie and I am a gymnast from Georgia, USA. I am 15 years old, and I started back gymnastics later because I realized my dream about a year ago, but started practices about a month ago. I moved up to level 2 this week and I'm excited to move up and work as hard as I can to get as far as I can! My dream is to get to a competing level (my gym starts at 3) and make the team! I know people say that "It's too late to start again! It'll just be awkward and weird.", but its my dream, and I love gymnastics soooo much. I just got my back bend kickover, and I had a struggle with getting a pullover on bars, but It's all behind me! :) I'm in a class of 12-15 year olds, and all the other girls are sweet and look up to me as an older sister. My ultimate goal may not be rational, but its PASSIONal! (My goal is level 8!) I joined this site to get help on skills, meet other older beginning gymnasts, and be encouraged. Thank you all for listening to my ranting. Haha! Thoughts? <3 <3 <3

Welcome to the Chalk Bucket! Good for you for following your dream and not listening to people who say you can't. There are lots of helpful people here, I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Welcome! I look forward to hear about the skills you will get! Good job for doing what you want to do! Most people would just say it's to late to start. Have fun on here!

Good luck! Don't let anyone else's opinion of you goals/dreams sway you...just focus on the skill progression and you'll get there!

Welcome to Chalkbucket, I'm so glad that you've decided to live your dream and not worry about what others think. Remember to keep practicing hard and that a little extra conditioning at home definitely goes a long way and will help you get through the lower levels faster:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back