in level 5 do you do uptraining?
i :heartbeat: gymnastics too!
yeah so do i!
i live in the gym training center!
what about you?
:couple:

i love to do gym SO much that my coach gives me extra hours

:couple: :jaw-dropping: :goodvibes: :rotfl: :heartbeat:

besides the 27 i already do per week! i get to go into the gym and work on whatever i want to whenever i want to!!!!!!

I am a Level 7.

Sobegymchic, 27 hours! That's awesome! I only get to go 10 hours a week. But I'm going to be adding 4 more hours by January.

I am level 7.
I guess I do uptraining, for level 8 on floor and vault.
I go about 15 hours a week, and gymnastics is my life :D

I am level 5 too!
I do 14 hours a week!
Gymnastics is my life my friends wonder why i still do it!
I love it i never want to quit!!!!!!

i'm a level 10, i have 24-28 hours depending on how i'm doing that week.
gymnastics is life, that will never change for me:)
everything i do revolves around it.

im level 7/8 i hav to compete 7 first. i go about 20 hours. sometimes more. gymnastics is my life. i dont know what i could do without it. i would be lost without it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Open level 4 (less competitive level 4 basically)
Most of the stuff is the right level but i uptrain on floor i.e. working on RO - BHS - BT
I train 10 hrs a week

I'm a level 5 but the season is almost over and I've been working on L6 skills on beam and bars since last summer. I do 12 hours a week, but I'd love to do more! Not until L7, probably...

My favorite skills are BWO and cartwheel-HS-straddle-down on beam, BWO-rolldown and BWO-HS-pirouette on floor, anything involving handstands, any front tumbling, and pretty much anything on bars that doesn't hurt my hips. I have a love-hate relationship with cartwheels on beam, so it depends on what day you ask me. Today it's a LOVE.

I am a level 7
I uptrain on vault,(tsuk, yurchenko drills) and floor(twisting), and sort of on beam(Front handspring step outs) . only dismounts on bars(twisting, sometimes doublebacks) im not sure how many hours i have at the moment =]

I am a level 8. I practice around 15 hours a week. My favourite skills are shootovers on bars or any twisting on floor :)

Elite, but currently out because of a sprained ankle (sprained it in august and still can't tumble on it.
I sort of practice when I feel like it. Right now I'm probably averaging about 10 hours/week, almost all of it on strength and flexibility. When I was preparing for national qualifiers last year, I was training for about 15-20 hours/week.
Favorite skills are a double-double on floor, a kazamatsu on vault (even though it's not my competition vault), and an iron cross on rings.

Last edited:
I am In level 5 too! cant seem to get my back extension role, what r some of ur probelems for level 5, yes only 9 hours, but that was form level 4, might be increasing, i still have a life, and LOVE IT!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back