How often do you get new Routines?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I was wondering how often you get new routines. I guess this kind of only applies to optional girls, but i live in England and the levels and grades don't have compulsory routines, only compulsory moves...
At my gym we have to make up our own routines. They give us a list of moves to pick from, then we need to find our own music and cut it etc. Basically we can make new routines for ourselves whenever we want. One girl on my team has had the same routine for a few years, but I change mine alot because i always decide that i don't like it :p I've had about four this year...
At my sisters gym, they get new routines once a year :)

We usually use the same floor routine for about 2 years. My beam routine will probably always have some of the same dance in it...but each year my skills will change so I will have to change my routine a little bit. But usually 2 years.

New floor routine every 2 years from the hc. Beam is different, because we have to make up our own. Usually every year or new level beam changes.

This year is gonna bring a lot of stress to my coach, because all of the optional girls need new floor routines, and there's a LOT of new level 7s.... :p

We generally get a new routine every 2 years, and my coach does all the floor and beam routines so we get them at the same time. If we move up a level after a year then we can choose to tweak our routines or get completely new routines.

We get new floor routines every year but we can choose to keep our old routine for another year (so every one or two years). We usually make up our own beam routines every year, but we can pay to have them choreographed.

We get a new one every year, though our beam and floor gets skills added and dance tweaked if we're going to an important meet or competing a level higher. If we want to, we are allowed to make up some dance in beam. I do have a friend that is keeping her floor next year because she is AMAZING at it. And I mean amazing!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back