I need information please....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Flipomaniak

Gymnast
I am currently an artistic gymnast and would like to try trampoline, tumbling and double mini... I don't know how levels work, or anything really so any information is helpful. How can I find a gym in my area that does this? I keep googling TNT, T&T, TRA, And nothing comes up... How can I get to this? How much do the athletes train? Could I do both artistic gymnastics and this? Any help is appreciated.

A good way to find a gym is to go to USAG click on member services and then find a and put in gym or club, you can serch gyms in your area and many of them will list if they offer T&T or not. Another way is to just google gyms in your area and look at their sites or call them and ask.

For googling purposes try trampoline and tumbling that will produce better results. Also if you look around on this board you can find a lot of information. CoachGoofy was so kind a while back to post videos of different levels.

The levels in T&T are very different from gymnatics. You can be different levels on all 3 events. You can also get mobility scores during the season and move up then if your coach feels you are ready which is really nice and it makes progressing in T&T so much quicker than in gymnastics where most times you are at one level all season.

T&T is generally more laid back than gymnastics and the hours are usually less. I can't really give you an estimate of how many you would train as every gym differs and T&T also allows for different commitment levels from recreational to elite, so the hours will vary depending on what you are wanting to do (compete, verses rec.)

Sure you can do both gym and T&T! In fact a lot of people do. The time commitment usually being less for T&T allows for many people do train both.

Good luck!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back