WAG I wanna do gymnastics!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I can't stand this cast! I want it off! I don't see why I have to wait 10 weeks to do gymnastics just because I had 2 steroid injections! They don't even help my foot is hurting more than it did before I had them done.

I can't sleep with this cast I haven't slept In 2 days!

This isn't fair! Why am I always the one injuried. I'm about to cut this thing off myself!

Based off experience... Don't try to cut a cast off.... It will get better I promise. How big is the cast? Sending healing vibes :)

I can't stand this cast! I want it off! I don't see why I have to wait 10 weeks to do gymnastics just because I had 2 steroid injections! They don't even help my foot is hurting more than it did before I had them done.

I can't sleep with this cast I haven't slept In 2 days!

This isn't fair! Why am I always the one injuried. I'm about to cut this thing off myself!

Taking care of your body is important, and not just for gymnastics. You're stuck with this body for the rest of your life. Doing what the experts tell you can make a big difference down the road.

But yep--it sucks. It's frustrating.

I'm getting off tomorrow.... I just wanna sleep, the pain is in the ball of my foot and the cast goes all the way to my knee.... I can still move the part that hurt the exact opposite of what a cast should do

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back