DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Just posting a random off topic thread about iOS 8...hoping to see it in about 6 minutes!

And hoping our iOS app doesn't break on it.

ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1410973474.108293.jpg

I am not brave enough to do it yet. I will let the whole world have a try. One upgrade last year bricked my iphone completely, since then I have been a little gun shy.

They always release at 10:00 am Pacific.

I am not brave enough to do it yet. I will let the whole world have a try. One upgrade last year bricked my iphone completely, since then I have been a little gun shy.

I say brick it...then maybe I'll get a free one.

Gotta see if our mobile app will work on iOS 8. Right now it's going to take me 2 weeks to get an upgrade through.

App works!

And they fixed what they broke in iOS 7...you can create playlists from playlists again!

ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1410979385.143328.jpg

I still have all my photos.

iOS 8 was 920mb when I downloaded it. My phone is 32gb and the gym iPad is 64gb...we were all good.

I heard it doesn't do well with the iPhone 4 and 4s. Is this true? Anyone with one download it yet?
I'm not due for an upgrade will April and will probably wait till then to get the 6. So I want my 4s to run nicely until then.

I read that it will not run as well as on the 5 and later models, as it is designed for bigger screens and phones with LTE. I will wait.

Plus my replacement phone is 8gb, not a lot of room left on there.

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back