WAG Is there is list that states what an A,B,C and D level skill is?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

htimcj

Proud Parent
Is there a list somewhere that lists what each skill grade is? I have no idea what is considered an A,B,C and D skill.

yes. you have to purchase the JO COP book from USAG.

There should be a copy available in your gym. You can also buy 'the book' here :: USA Gymnastics :: Women's JO Code of Points Updates ::. There will be a new edition coming out soon but by clicking on the links on the page, you can see what it looks like. Depending on how old your child is, she may or may not find it helpful. My daughter is 13 and a new level 10 and asked for her own about the time she started level 8. She uses it recreationally - she just likes knowing what other skills are 'worth'.

Thanks, my DD10 is L6 this year and likes to have check off lists. We had a list of all of the compulsory skills in each level and she would cross them off as she got them. It was a good motivator for her. So since she is already starting to up train L7 skills I thought it would be a good time to see what skills are available. Of course the final decision will be between her and her coach but the more info the better in my mind. I think I will wait for the update since everything is changing come August.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back