WAG JO to Xcel Question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

Deleted member 17723

I'm in new level 4 right now... but uptrain a ton.... and would probably be fine competing 6 with maybe 9.5 sv (just for idea of skills). I love gym, but it seems to be injury after injury, fear after fear. I wanted to quit, but I still love the sport so you guys recommended xcel. I was wondering around what level I would be....
Floor-I can successfully do l4 and l5 floor routines. I can also do a handstand piourette, variety of jumps and leaps, roundoff tuck, punchfront stepout round off bh.
Beam-I can easily do l4 and l5, and also have a bwo bwo, bh on low beam, front walkover, tick tock, gainer dismount.
Bars-I can do l4 bars, along with a flyaway, free hip, straddle cast almost to handstand, baby giants and straddle back (don't ask, when you peel the high bar and automatically do a straddle back... you start training them too lol)
Vault-I can do a handspring, and a half on half off.
I know there are some coaches out there....any ideas what level I would be? I'm clueless lol...and the gyms I am planning out for asked about what level I think I should be... well I dont know. THanks

You have the skills for platnium, adduming you have vault(which I'm guessing you do), but I think you need to score out of gold.

Sorry to hear about your injuries but xcel does sound like a good option for you! Good luck and I hope your injuries cease!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back