Mad.about.gym.xox

Hi guys
just wondering anybody know of a place to get
nice leos am looking for one with cut out back but do
not want to spend a lot of money
please help
thankyou

Last edited by a moderator:
I edited the title to remove the text hearts. Please can you also use punctuation on the CB. Seeing what you wrote hurts my eyes and my love for good written English. As you are from England I expect better.

You can get new leotards from flipflop leotards on ebay....no cut out backs, but they have great coverage. My daughter doesn't pull and tug at them. Price ranges from $9.99 to $24 bucks... SUPER FAST FREE SHIPPING. i get all her practice leos there.

it depends on what you think is cheap. E-bay has lots of leos available, Also Discount Leotard has good prices especially on their clearance items.

Melody leotards are nice, affordable, and you can design them yourself (your own style, including cut-out backs, lots of fabric choices, etc.). I don't know how much they'd charge for international shipping, but their regular shipping charges are cheaper than most, so hopefully it wouldn't be too bad.

Came here to post Melody leotards too but MaryA beat me to it!
Their shipping is reasonable too.

That was not a helpful reply, I am only a child
,if you have nothing useful to say please do not
say it.Thankyou.And next time I thank you not to
edit my titles. This is to bogwoppit

That was not a helpful reply, I am only a child
,if you have nothing useful to say please do not
say it.Thankyou.And next time I thank you not to
edit my titles. This is to bogwoppit

Dear mad about gym. How old are you?

You might enjoy knowing that I am an admin and moderator for the CB, and that I am here to enforce the rules. One of those rules is that you use good grammar and punctuation, and we never write like we are writing a text message. If you are not old enough to do that, then you are not old enough to be here.

Well I am old enough to use correct punctuation,
and I happen to be new to CB ,so I am not aware
of all rules.

So spend some time reading them, they are very important, they also are highlighted when people join so that new members read them before posting. I assume you will remember the part about needing to be 13 years old to be a member. Many, many underage gymmies get banned every year for breaking that rule.

I am of age.My iPod is a bit messed up when typing,
and doesn't type properly all the time.The rules were
not shown to me before posting.

Forum Rules - ChalkBucket - Gymnastics Community

Just to add, you had to tick a box that says you accept the forum rules when you created your profile here. It is on the same page as creating your username and password, right after the page where you enter your date of birth. The registration process is set up to make sure everyone is aware of the rules and that everyone is old enough to be here.

Ich bin alt genugund werde jetzt mein ding loeschen.tchuess fuer immer

Oh I knew what it said, she just needs to stick to the rules and write in English. If she has gone that's okay I get the feeling she is underage anyway.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back