Parents Level 10 parents (or parents of those training L10)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Granny Smith

Proud Parent
If you are interested in joining a closed group here on CB that is only for parents of level 10s or those who are training level 10, please post to this thread. You will then receive a request to join the group. Looking forward to meeting new parents!

Thanks!

Cool group...hopefully someday.

My daughter is training L10 but not sure if she will be competing L10. Does that count? Would love to join group. Thanks.

Try looking again. If you still do not see it please post again. I invited you before the board was upgraded, but you are listed as invited. Though it did take a little while for JBS to get the groups sorted out.

If any other L10 parents or coaches want to join the group please post here or PM me.

Try looking again. If you still do not see it please post again. I invited you before the board was upgraded, but you are listed as invited. Though it did take a little while for JBS to get the groups sorted out.

If any other L10 parents or coaches want to join the group please post here or PM me.

I was a member. But I no longer see either of the closed group I joined -- Level 10 Parents and the Optional Group started by Wallflower. Also, my profile states I am a coach. I know nothing about coaching! :eek:

If you are interested in joining a closed group here on CB that is only for parents of level 10s or those who are training level 10, please post to this thread. You will then receive a request to join the group. Looking forward to meeting new parents!

Thanks!
Would love to be added. Training 10 and keeping fingers crossed...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back