WAG Level 7 Beam Series

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Yes, this was DDs series last season. You DO have to make sure that HS is held for the 2sec though, or you lose the entire value of the series. BWO-BHS is "easier" to get the connection/value...

From my experience judges are very harsh on HS series, in terms of counting the 2 second hold and giving credit for a smooth connection.
I did FHS-HS for a while and never got credit for it, even when my coaches said they would have given it to me. It's just a gray area. I switched to a FHS by itself and a BWO-BWO series, until my FHS-CW got stable enough to compete, and I got credit for that.

From my experience judges are very harsh on HS series, in terms of counting the 2 second hold and giving credit for a smooth connection.
I did FHS-HS for a while and never got credit for it, even when my coaches said they would have given it to me. It's just a gray area. I switched to a FHS by itself and a BWO-BWO series, until my FHS-CW got stable enough to compete, and I got credit for that.

I think she decided on a BHS BHS instead. She really dislikes BWO's so we were trying to find the best alternative.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back