Level 9 Requirements

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I was wondering what the level 9 requirements for all events were. I'd also like to know how and what you need to do to get a 10.0 SV on each event. Thanks!

I was wondering what the level 9 requirements for all events were. I'd also like to know how and what you need to do to get a 10.0 SV on each event. Thanks!

No offense, but:

1. Your coaches should know.

2. There's google and it'll easily lead you to a usag website with the requirements.

3. You could even search this forum, there have been threads on that before (not just you, everyone should do that)

I mean, asking is fine, but asking for every little detail which would be easily available with just a simple search gets a bit annoying, IMO.

I'll assume she means "where can I find this info," and the answer is here:
http://www.usa-gymnastics.org/PDFs/Women/Rules/J.O. Code of Points/optreqchartappndx7-2009.pdf

Maybe there should be a sticky with links to basic things like this that people frequently ask about.

i don't know how to get here! the only thing that happens is that i get to the usa-gymnastics home page, then i don't know how to get there!!! what do i do???

EDIT: I found it! Thank you so much!

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back