DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Canada

Live streaming and a free app.

London 2012 Olympics - Athletes, Videos | Results & Schedules - CTV

USA

Live streaming

2012 Summer Olympics | Video, Schedules, Results, TV | NBC Olympics

N.B. You do need to be a subscriber to NBC to get the stream it seems.

United Kingdom

BBC Sport - Olympics - London 2012

BBC also has an app for live streaming in the UK, they also have an app for non UK residents that has all schedules etc.

If your country has live streaming feel free to add it here. Not long now!

Wow, CTV's live streaming schedule is out now, and boy is it impressive! 3 channels for gymnastics prelims, in addition to what's being shown on TV!

En France

Les Jeux Olympiques 2012 | francetv sport

Anne Kuhm is on the french team, she's from our local club,so our whole little town is developing an interest in gymnastics.

The french team has had a really bad spell of injuries and athletes being forced to withdraw at the last minute.One member of the team dislocated her shoulder during an international competition held here in our town,so unfortunately much of the enthusiasm is tempered .

Sorry,hijacking the thread here.

Les Jeux Olympiques 2012 | francetv sport

Anne Kuhm is on the french team, she's from our local club,so our whole little town is developing an interest in gymnastics.

The french team has had a really bad spell of injuries and athletes being forced to withdraw at the last minute.One member of the team dislocated her shoulder during an international competition held here in our town,so unfortunately much of the enthusiasm is tempered .

Sorry,hijacking the thread here.

Thanks Nathalia. Also not a hijack, that is cool news about the local gymnast, it will give the cb someone else to cheer on!

Aussie Coach I will look over on GGMB for an AUS link they have a lot over there.

I think I am understanding this correctly...lol. But, on the USAG site they have a schedule listed. For US people..if you have or subscribe to dish or cable you can view for free. (not sure if you can get it if you don't). But it also says that every event and apparatus will be available to view online..if you click the link listed in the schedule. It would probably be delayed or taped..but at least you might be able to see it.
Here is the link to the page where the schedule is listed
:: USA Gymnastics :: 2012 Olympic Games Schedule ::

I am watching the BBC live streaming of the qualifying rounds now. Anyone else watching it? It is really laggy for me, which doesn't really make sense because by now I've already built up like 5 minutes of buffer ahead of where I'm watching, and yet it still keeps buffering every 30 secs or so. I'm about to give up and try the Canadian stream.

I'd love to watch the BBC's stream, but it's not available in my country.. The Canadian streams are working great, but each one is dedicated to a different event and there are only three streams in total, so we won't get to see any bars this morning. I wish they could have provided just one more stream!

I have this lovely little program that lets me switch my IP from country to country. I actually didn't try Canada because I checked and I don't have a Candadian IP available.

The Chinese live stream actually works just fine for me but there is no commentary at all for these early rounds. I am not sure if I like it being so quiet? I hate Tim and Elfie but the BBC commentary was actually kind of amusing. I even LOL'd at one point. The BBC stream seems to be a bit better now but it is still lagging quite a bit. I am going to give it one more go and if it doesn't stabilize, well, silent video is better than laggy video.

I think BBC is slow probably because they didn't anticipate so many people watching online. I heard that lots of Americans are using VPNs like what I have and watching the BBC coverage because only cable subscribers can get the live stuff. I'd previously gotten my brother's login for the trials but now NBC has gotten sneaky and are actually checking to see if your IP matches your subscription address.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back