WAG MA gyms

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi I am looking for a gym in MA to go to. I found one called Shens. If anyone has any info about it, reviews. That would be great. Do they accept 13 year olds on their j.o. team. P.s. what happens in an evaluation.

Sent from my VS840 4G using ChalkBucket mobile app

I have heard of this gym but dont know much about it. Go to massusag.com and lookup gyms there. There is a button up top that has a gym locator and you will find gyms close to your area.

Sent from my LG-P769 using ChalkBucket mobile app

Where are you located? and do you drive or have a ride, or how much of a commute would you do? and what level are you at? Shen's is a smaller gym, and I don't think they have had anyone higher than level 8...

Book worm I live a town away from Shens.I asked them about them about only being up to level 8 they said ut wasbecause they opened just 4 years ago.I have most all level 4 skills except back handspring, and most level 5 skills. Ive had my kip since I was little. I would travel up to 20 maby 30 min.

If you live a town over from Shen's and are level 4/5, I'd just go to Shen's...you have a few more levels before you'd outgrow the place so I'd definitely start there.

They have an coach from china who coached national level gymnasts. So I think I may go there. They also said they can coach more level butsince their new people have only got up to level 8 so far.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back