Mom of 4....only 1 in gymnastics, she's 5. She's awesome!!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

T

tennesseesunshine

Our gym doesn't have boys competive gymnastics, and I think they only have girls up to level 10. The next closes gym is an hour and 15 minute drive one way.

Well she should be fine. Level 10 is the highest level in USAG! Do your other children do different sports?

Welcome! Are you thinking about switching gyms so your sons (I am assuming your other 3 are sons) can do gymnastics, or am I reading your intro wrong?

Yes, all boys. :)I have a teenager doing competive swim, one in college, and a 2 year old terror. I would like to switch gyms later on. They have boys gymnastics up to age 10. If he's interested in the sport, that would give him something to do while my DD practices. Right now, at 2 and 5, they aren't ready for that long drive several times a week. Thanks for showing interest in my family. (gymnut1 and gymgirl's mom)

Well, maybe in 5 years they'll have enough boys to compete should they want to. Other options for the lil guy if he is interested in gymnastics is Trampoline and Tumbling if they have a string bed or rod floor or tumbling strip.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back