Off Topic My Avatar :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My avatar was my logo idea for a big meet we are hosting. The coach and some of the parents loved it... but we have a CGM that had already commissioned a logo by a professional graphic designer and had emailed the coach about it a couple hours before coach received mine, although coach didn't even look at that email until AFTER she saw mine and said she LOVES IT...
And, of course, we haven't seen a finished product on the other logo (which was supposed to be to the coach by the end of last month so it could be on the information about the meet) because the artist was out of the country at the time. I am hoping to go in tomorrow and find out that the logo is finalized, but am not holding my breath.

I have already decided that if I don't like it, I will have my own shirt made with MY logo... and one for my sister and brother and my gymmies and their dad and the other parent at the gym that really loved it (she was just as bummed as I was that we aren't using it) and her kids (just so I can get the shirts cheaper with the quantity order, lol.

Do you like my logo?

HC wanted some sort of a safari theme... I figured that something with animal print would be easy to work around when it came to decorations... AND we even talked about requesting a bunch of Animal print leotards in the consignment shipment from GK.
I still haven't seen the "official" logo... so I don't know if it is any good. I am so ready to have MINE made though... and if anyone would like a jpeg version of this with a letter of permission to have a shirt made at your local print shop, just send me a message :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back