National - Good luck everyone...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

kitkat

Proud Parent
Good luck to everyone travelling to Gatineau this week for Nationals. It looks like a jammed pack week for the participants between training and competing.

There are a ton of girls in Novice this year - 37 Novice and 22 HP Novice - WOW 59 athletes with only 36 moving to day two. Wow its going to be quite a competition for those 14 Novice girls to get to day 2.

I have not seen anything about live streaming...but you would think it will be streaming? Any hear anything?

Wishing all the parents and their gymnasts all the best in the competition. We have girls in Novice, Junior and Open - so I am going to be there most of the weekend.

Travel safe.

Thanks honey. I never saw that.

Good luck to your daughter! Hopefully the seating at the venue is comfy for your sake. :)

Live streaming link at the bottom of the page: http://gymnasticschampionships.ca/

Bog is the venue a big one? Good seating? I will limit my kart wheels and round offs so I don't get too much green stuff on my clothes. ☺️☺️
Are you going to be there?

If it is in the astro turf room have fun with the green stuff sticking to everything.

If it is the green venue seating is okay, it is actually chairs. To see google the name of the venue with gymnastique after it and a photo of the last gym meet will come up somewhere.

Velour loves astroturf.

Not sure if I can make it this year, which is sad as it is ridiculously close to me. But life is crazy right now.

Good luck Canadiangymom...are you going to watch? What club are you from? I can't wait to get there... My dd just texted me saying they have arrived at the University
Now the fun begins... she is so pumped as she is rooming with two of her very good friends from another gym....

good luck to all, we have one NN HP and one Open competing. Competition should be fierce!

Thank you gymhocmom

She competes tomorrow afternoon. There are 59 girls and its to bring it down to 36 gymnasts for day two. The first day is a team competition - she is on team Ontario and day two is for individual standings.
She is Sunday morning for day 2.

Wishing Alex the best of luck! Go Ontario! When does she compete?

Curious, why are some of the Ontario girls competing now in their Team Ontario suits? I would think all team members would be in the same fight, no?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back