WAG NCAA Championships

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

htimcj

Proud Parent
Did anyone watch the NCAA Championships last night? It was on ESPN 3 live. It was a fantastic meet! It came down to the very last gymnast for Florida. They beat Utah by 0.05 of a point! Too bad there weren't more people in attendance to actually SEE the excellent gymnastics happening. More college teams/NCAA need to take lessons from Utah on how to get a crowd to their meets. Or hold it in Utah and it will be practically guaranteed to be a packed house!

I watched it with a friend from our old gym (they just happened to be over visiting...kids played and we watched/chatted). It was a great meet!

We watched. I was bummed for OK. Seems like they lost it on landings. Once it was clear they were out I was really rooting for Utah. They should be incredibly pleased with the run they gave FL!

We live in CA now but we still LOVE our Gators! Gonna miss seeing Kytra doing her Gator chomp!!! :)
ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1429478161.198310.jpg

Region 3 9/10 championships were the same weekend. So there is a big bulk of your target audience. The gymnasts, their families, all of the coaches. It's a shame the dates couldn't have been coordinated better.

Region 3 9/10 championships were the same weekend. So there is a big bulk of your target audience. The gymnasts, their families, all of the coaches. It's a shame the dates couldn't have been coordinated better.
Region 8 as well (which covers the home states of several of the Super Six teams).

Most regions had regionals, but I would think Region 3 folks would be the most likely to attend when it's in your own city. I don't see too many girls traveling to watch NCAA's when it's the middle of your season. Maybe LA since its fairly close.

We live near the Ft. Worth area and were fortunate enough to attend the championships this weekend. It was an amazing experience! We've been to college meets before, but to see so many different teams competing pretty neat. There was so much going on at times that we didn't know what or who to watch lol. The energy of the crowd was awesome!! My 9 yr old dd had a blast. And it was fun to see the college gymnasts actually out there having a good timeand enjoying themselves. They were dancing and smiling and talking with each other. Such a contrast to our JO meets lol. I can't wait to go back again next year!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back