New skills (:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Heyy!! So for some of you guys it may not be that huge of an accomplishment...but today...I got my cartwheel on medium beam after falling on my face and skidding my body on the beam...so I am happy!!!
Vault was pretty good too :) vault isn't my strongest, cause I used to play soccer so my knees are messed up! but today my coach said my vault was the best one since i hurt my back :) YAY! decent block, run and landing...but a weird hurdle...but I'm so proud of myself on vault, cause i used to be terrified but now..I'm not :) so excited!
But I also have my kip consitantly (when my hands aren't on fire.) and with straight arms!! :) yay!! and a decent long hang kip when i make it, and HUGE tap swings :) I also have my sole circle? (I think that's what it's called when you put your feet of the bar and shoot off?) and it's almost high enough for me to grab the highbar :) oh and my favorite....MY CLEAR HIPPPPPPP :) I'm stoked!! I'll admit it's not the prettiest sight...but hey, I got the skill!! :)
On floor, I got a really good front handspring with a HIGH rebound!! So I moved on to step outs... :/ not the prettiest thing...cause I have to block!! err....and I worked on punch fronts...wayy over rotated so I went for my front pike..and stuck itttt :) i love front tumbling!! I've had issues with back tumbling in the past, it messes with my ankle, but today was the first day i did my RO BHS without it!! :) So then after we came back and I got a huge rebound, so i decided to go for 2 since my coach always wants me too...first time...no....second time....closer...Third time......... YES! I did it!! WITH STRAIGHT LEGS!! YES! :) I'm so happy!!
Well today was one of the best days of practices ever <3 i hope i get my 2 bhs consistantly so I can move onto Back Tuckkkss :) YAY! Thanks for reading :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back