MAG Official "good luck at regionals" thread!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

profmom

Proud Parent
I know several of the guys have regionals coming up next weekend. I want to wish all of our Chalkbucketeer boys and their families good luck at regionals, but especially to those guys who are trying to make it to JO/JE nationals! May the guys all stay healthy and in one piece, rock their last minute tune ups in practice, and go six for six at the meets! Looking forward to hearing some exciting news next weekend and afterward.

Region 9 is Friday/Saturday. D goes bright and early Saturday morning....

We have regionals next weekend too. Ds competes at 5 Saturday. I think he's going to need plenty of luck. He's planning on doing a bunch of upgrades and going for broke.

Good luck to everyone next week!

We have regionals next weekend too. Ds competes at 5 Saturday. I think he's going to need plenty of luck. He's planning on doing a bunch of upgrades and going for broke.

Good luck to everyone next week!

GOod luck to him! D is doing the same thing! All or nothing!! the only way to go :)

Yeah, I think the "move on" fever is spreading for a lot of boys right now! Actually, I think everyone may have regionals this weekend. Our optionals compete on Thursday, and I am so nervous! (DS is Friday and Sunday morning.) Our region posts rotation sheets, so we know what apparatuses our guys are starting on. We have a L8 guy who has a shot at having a great day on vault, and that's where he's starting, so that's good! Our L6 guys start on high bar and end on pbars, which is not so good for DS, but all that's at stake for him is pride. :)

Reactions: sce
Oh, mine is so so ready to be done and move on also! I think he's been struggling with keeping his head in the game for about a month now. But, this is his first regionals, so he's feeling "nervous and excited". Coaches have pretty high expectations for the team, so we shall see.

Good luck to everyone!

Thank you and good luck to all the guys!

Forget upgrades. My kid is struggling with everything. Skills he's had for a couple of years? Gone. He is even struggling with basic circles, and pommel is his best event. I don't understand what is going on with him. We'll both be happy when this season is over. It's been rough.

Forget upgrades. My kid is struggling with everything. Skills he's had for a couple of years? Gone. He is even struggling with basic circles, and pommel is his best event. I don't understand what is going on with him. We'll both be happy when this season is over. It's been rough.
Growth Spurt? Is the coach saying anything that is upsetting him?

Poor guy. I was hoping things would improve for him :(

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back