Online Skill Progression/Charts

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I was wondering if anyone every knew of a gym doing this. We've done basic pen and paper for report cards at the end of terms. But with today's technology, there's got to be a simple and eco-friendly way about doing it.

Anyone?

I have skill charts for the kids I train. As they get a skill on the chart we put a little sticker in the provided space. When they fill the sticker chart they get to take it home and show it off.

I have skill charts for the kids I train. As they get a skill on the chart we put a little sticker in the provided space. When they fill the sticker chart they get to take it home and show it off.

it's pretty much what we do here. I was wondering if there is anyone that does this online, where its updated daily and parents could log-on to check their child's progress. For the most part, kids here don't always get everything home in one piece. It's just a way to reach out on close the gap on loss of communiaction.

I am sure Rick McCharles posted about a club that did online records. Check through gymnastics coaching and recreational gymnastics you might find it, I am sure it was this year that mentioned it.

it's pretty much what we do here. I was wondering if there is anyone that does this online, where its updated daily and parents could log-on to check their child's progress. For the most part, kids here don't always get everything home in one piece. It's just a way to reach out on close the gap on loss of communiaction.
We don't do that, but we do mention significant new skills a kid has achieved in the term news letter.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back