Coaches Opening A Gym

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Coach25

Coach
I'm in the process of opening a new gym and was wondering if anyone who has done it, has any advice? I already have a building in mind, have talked to an accountant and a lawyer, done a business plan, etc.. I guess I'm just wondering if there is anything that you know now that you wish you would have known while opening? Any advice on getting more start up money? Or best places to get equipment at lower prices?

Thanks!

I'm in the process of opening a new gym and was wondering if anyone who has done it, has any advice? I already have a building in mind, have talked to an accountant and a lawyer, done a business plan, etc.. I guess I'm just wondering if there is anything that you know now that you wish you would have known while opening? Any advice on getting more start up money? Or best places to get equipment at lower prices?

Thanks!
==
Well, call up Woodward and see what they are selling right now. You can also get demo beams, boards, mats etc... from a few of the people who rent out. What state are you in?

Call woodward for sure then! Not sure who rents out your way, but I am sure someone here who runs meets can direct you. If not I can give you the name of a person here in CA, who sells all his beams, boards, sting mats, rails each year. We bought our floor carpet from him one year.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back