Pics of Kadee's 2nd L4 meet. (no video this time..but a few pics)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Deanna

Moderator/Proud Parent
Proud Parent
I bought the disk of all the images that the professinal took at the meet. He said I had all rights to post them on FB, (or any other social network), message boards, send via email..I can even print them. The only thing I couldnt do was copy or scan into my computer the one free image he printed for me.

Here are a few of the pics he took.
So proud of her (and she is just tickled pink with herself..she raised her AA by ALMOST 2 points)

b3bbq609.jpg

b3bbq619.jpg
b3bbq621.jpg

She is so proud of herself..she dismounted on the right side this time. Last time she missed the half/three-quarter turn and went off the wrong side. This time she did it right..although she had to do it twice..she got it.
b4bbq129.jpg
b4bbq131.jpg

b4bbq133.jpg
b4bbq134.jpg

b4bbq138.jpg

She has been working SOOOO hard since the last meet to get "pretty long lines". These pictures show off some of her hard work. Not perfect by any means. But def. an improvement.
And the end of her floor..she saluted the wrong judge. (i guess..i would have been confused too..lol). Normaly there are two floor judges..but they sit at the same table. Well, these two were at different tables..opposite each other. So she saluted the one when she started, and the other when she finished...lol. The whole place just roared with laughter..even the judges. Pretty funny..and wanted to share.
This was Kadee's reaction to everyones "reaction" to her. She has a very care free..fun loving personality. One of those..oh well..whatever..kinda personalities..lol
b4bbq141.jpg

Aww, lovely photos! I love her leo and the very last photo! She is my kind of gymnast! Love it when they just 'don't care' about little things like that!

I had one gymnast who, in her first comp age 6 (a friendly county comp) did a shoulder stand (candle stick) on floor, but lost body tension and kind of crumpled - her legs straddled, bent and she actually touched her feet on the floor - she then got stuck in this position for some time, before righting herself and finishing. The audience, judges and team mates were all laughing so hard - She got up, presented and ran off the floor, giggling then curled up into a ball and was shaking with laughter for the next few routines! I was so pleased she wasn't they type to get embarrassed and cry about it!

Fantastic photos and WTG Kadee on bringing up her score so much! Love that she can just let stuff like that roll off her back and continue having fun :)

Cute overload! That last picture is adorable, so fun that the photographer caught that moment and that she was able to handle the situation so well (and Marie83, your story had me burst out laughing).
Congrats to her on getting that darn dismount over on the right side of the beam and such an improvement in her scores, I love that she's trying to work on "pretty long lines," it's not often you hear a 6 year old have that goal!

Thank you everyone. This has been a tougher go for her this time around. With skipping L3 altogether she has came into this L4 comp season (competed L2 last year) a little behind the 8-ball. But she isnt letting it get her down. She just keeps going in there and plugging away. We shall see how she is doing by the end of the season. I fully expect (and at this point, I hope) she will repeat this level next year. (although it will be L3 then..and a different routine....lol). If for nothing else..to build her back up a little. I think by the end of the season she will be mid pack score wise. Then she can repeat next year..and still be in the youngest age grouping (the two meets she has done this season have been 6-8 yr olds in the same grouping). Then there is that part of me that thinks..wow..is that really right? Having Kadee repeat another year next year..being a 2nd year in that level..but still young enough to stay in that youngest age group? I think about the other little 1st year 6 yr olds (like Kadee) who might be there next year..and how they are going to feel. UGH! LOL. I mean if she is finishing mid pack by end of season..then I have no problem with her repeating next year..but if by some chance she is finishing in the top..then..I just dont know. (I really do think tooo much about things I have NO control over..lol)
Anywho..Sportsmom22..Kadee will be there too..same session as AB again. Maybe this time we can meet up while we are there..lol.

Congratulations to Kadee! What an accomplishment to get the beam dismount this time. Now she knows she can do it at a meet. And such great photos! I absolutely love the last one with her expression. Too cute!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back