Picture Poses

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So every year i have trouble picking out a pose for our gym pictures :) so i was looking for some help and wondering what you guys have done for poses in the past years or any ideas you have for a pose :) thanx so much in advance!!!!:eek:

omg grat idea! i have the same problem every year! lol u were smart to make a thread aabout it :) i would show you mine from last year, but i don't have a pick of it on my computer..are you going to be on a beam or something??

i thought this one was simple, but i like it..
Anna355ww.jpg

i really like this one
OptTeamMemberPose.jpg

Hi. I take team photos. I tell the girls to pick a pose from this year's routine. That way they will remember the routine and the year. They usually turn out ver nice and you can see the progression through the years.

I always had trouble with that too. After two years my coaches just dubbed me an awkward leaner. My best pics were always seated with knees bent and ankles crossed, one hand up and pressed out like a salute... if this doesn't make sense I can try to find a picture.

The other one that worked well for me was a lunge with shoulders turned to the middle, one hand bent and above my head with the other arm straight. All my other pics are of me leaning awkwardly against the beam and vault... :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back