DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
I have added a review area to the top navigation. Once products are added to this area...everyone is able to post reviews about them. This area will not only serve as a valuable resource for everyone...but it will help generate a bit of income for ChalkBucket. How? ChalkBucket receives a small portion of the sale when a product is purchased through a link on our site (with many of the products...not all of them).

Now that everyone knows exactly what is going on...please help out by reviewing...
What products would you like to review? Let me know by replying to this thread and I will add them.

Thanks for helping out...I think this will turn into a great resource for all!

Can they be direct competitors of other items? OG uses Golden Hands wrist supports and 501 Blues Velcro Uneven Bar Pre-Dowel Grips. In the past, she used Pixie Grips.

How do you post a review? When I go under "tiger paws" and then "reviews" I can see your review but I can't see a place to leave my own review.

Can they be direct competitors of other items? OG uses Golden Hands wrist supports and 501 Blues Velcro Uneven Bar Pre-Dowel Grips. In the past, she used Pixie Grips.

Sure...then we will get a true picture of the best products out there.

How do you post a review? When I go under "tiger paws" and then "reviews" I can see your review but I can't see a place to leave my own review.

Yes...that is confusing...you have to hover over the stars in the right sidebar. I will see what I can do about that.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back