Q about Provincials - L10

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

kitkat

Proud Parent
This years season has been Age 11-14 and Age 15+ for Level 10.

Qualifying for National says - Level 10 - As per GCG technical Rules each province may send up to seven (7) athletes in the age 12-15 category and seven (7) athletes in the Age 16+ category. (this is out of the Ontario Competitive Program Rules & Reg)

Then it says Top 6 athletes at Ontario Championship who do not quality for Canadian Championships.

This doesn't seems to match up with what we have done during the season.

Will they pull out the age 15 and add them with the 11-14 when picking for Nationals??

Bit confusing....

I wanted to pipe in here with something i noticed when i was looking at that document in the other thread about level 9. You know how the age divisions are 11-14 and 15+? Then for Canadians the division is 12-15 and 16+? Do you think this means that 11 year olds won't be allowed to compete at Nationals even if they make the top 7?

Im not even sure if there are any 11 year olds. Dd thinks she is the youngest from the girls she already knows and the ones she has met at her qualifiers.

This might help:
ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1456107981.709794.jpg

So it looks like it will be the same age categories as our qualifiers are...looking forward to seeing something from Ontario about it. Thanks so much for sharing this info!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back