Coaches Quick Question- USAG Materials

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I just went to purchase the Compulsory code of points from USAG and the shipping was $24.90 :eek: in addition to the $60 for the book. Is that a mistake?! Is there any other way I can obtain the materials?

You want the compulsory text (aqua)?

They just put the illustrated routines online.

If you want all the specifics deductions, then there's also an app. Unfortunately it's only for iPad (and I think android devices). It's not available for iPhone or iPod touch.

Yes, the compulsory text. I was hoping to take the 4/5 judging exam in the next few months, so I'm not sure the online version would cut it.
Unfortunately I don't have an ipad, bummer. Thanks for info, though!

Yeah the app has the videos plus some of the text in it, sounds really cool and I couldn't figure out why I couldn't find it in the App Store, turns out it's because it's not for iPhone. I hope they change that. It's expensive for an app (like $25) but much cheaper than the stuff plus shipping.

I'm not sure if that shipping is right because I got the text at the compulsory workshop in FL. So that only cost what, like $500 all in or so, lol.

Maybe I will call the USAG store next week and ask. I've shipped plenty of books and $24 is totally out of the range of what it would actually cost to send something of that size.
I have the compulsory/optional flipbook and compulsory DVD to get me started, but I figure eventually I'll need to get the actual compulsory text.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back