Parents Reaching out to fellow gymmie parents.....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

twisting007bigflip

Coach
Proud Parent
(i hope this post is legal...if i have broken any rules by posting this, I am very sorry)

Hi there, everyone! A friend of mine has a little gymmie that has entered a contest on Facebook called "AAU Champion of the Week" The brand Champion is sponsoring the AAU (amateur athletic union).

If you have a facebook page, and you have a few minutes, could you please vote for her? It's a one time vote, so you can only vote one time. This little one (age 8) is a super hard worker and amazing little power tumbler and level 5 gymnast and the kid is just dying to win this contest. This is the post from her mom's fb page:

Please take a minute and vote for Audrey...currently, she is 6 votes behind the leader and the contest ends tomorrow. It's a one time vote, so if you haven't voted yet, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take the time to click the link, "like" the page, click on "click here to view entries and vote", then it will ask you to login to Champion of the Week via Facebook. Just click to login via facebook, and you'll be able to see Audrey's picture and vote for her. She's dying to win this contest :) THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who has voted so far!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/realaau?sk=app_387166777992217

We totally appreciate any votes we can get!! THANK YOU SO MUCH from me, and little gymmie AUDREY, and Audrey's mom :)

I am voting and will ask my followers on twitter to vote. There's 50,000 of them, so hopefully a few are around and willing LOL

thanks to everyone who took the time to vote! Little Gymmie Audrey won the contest and is the AAU Champion of the Week! She's featured on the Amateur Athletic Union's facebook page.

Thanks again from me, audrey, and audrey's mom :)

Congrats! She is so cute and sounds like she is super talented! I'm so glad to hear she won!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back