WAG Saying or quotes on tshirts

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm look for something to put on a tshirt. We don't want the gyms name to be the whole thing we want a gymnast saying that could be funny, serious anything I just need ideAs!

My daughter has a t shirt that has a gymnast in mid air during a bars release move. Above the picture, it says, "you play football???" Then below the picture, it says, "awww, that's cute!" DD loves giving her male classmates a little jab about gym being harder than any other sport.

My daughter has a t shirt that has a gymnast in mid air during a bars release move. Above the picture, it says, "you play football???" Then below the picture, it says, "awww, that's cute!" DD loves giving her male classmates a little jab about gym being harder than any other sport.
would be just as cute with a gymnast doing aerial over the beam :)

My favorite:

"I can't. I have gymnastics."

Then there is:

ʇɹıɥs
puɐʇspuɐɥ
ʎɯ sı sıɥʇ

(....actually, the only reason I replied to this thread was so that I could use text flip... ;) )

Both of these are on my DDs wish list. Ha ha ha

Look on Etsy for ideas. There are a lot of Crossfit shirts that can be changed a little for gymnastics. Now you've made me go look again!!

My favorite:

"I can't. I have gymnastics."

Then there is:

ʇɹıɥs
puɐʇspuɐɥ
ʎɯ sı sıɥʇ

(....actually, the only reason I replied to this thread was so that I could use text flip... ;) )
My dd has the handstand shirt. She does a handstand everytime some one wants to know what it says :)

"Blood, sweat, and tears"
tears is crossed out and beneath it -
"Chalk. There's no crying in gymnastics"

"Football - 4 quarters
Baseball - 9 innings
Soccer - 2 halves
Gymnastics - 1 chance"

Gymnastics
Those who can't are cheerleaders

Why run like a boy when you can flip like a girl

I hang out at bars. (Picture of uneven bars)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back