Shawn Johnson Video Game!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I got that email too! I pre-ordered the wii version for my dd for Christmas. There is a Shannon Miller DS game and another game for DS called Ener-G Gym Rockets. I don't know anything about them. My dd doesn't have the DS but she has it on her Christmas list!

I have the Ener-G gym rockets one and its pretty good! kinda confusing though. I wouldnt reccomened it for the littler kids because it is kinda confusing.

It wasn't really the graphics that bothered me, but that the skills were so unrealistic. At least this one seems to have real skills in it...

I already pre-ordered the SJ one for Wii for my dd for Christmas. Now I'll just have to keep from giving it to her before then. lol.

I preordered it for Christmas too. My little gymmie is only 5 and it looks like it might be a little advanced for her. Until she gets the hang of it (which im sure she will do pretty quick) i think momma going to get more use out of it. Then watch out. I think she will have a ball with it. She loves playing Wii, and she loves gymnastics..perfect combo

Is that what the Wii Fit thing is called- balance board, I never knew- we have one. Very cool, now I want the SJ Wii game too- fun!

I pre-ordered it from amazon for my girls too (4 and 7)! I'm going to go ahead and give it to them as soon as it arrives though! They are going to be SO excited :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back