DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
The site has undergone a major upgrade today. Please let me know if there are any issues.

Just use your mobile browser (safari) for the "groups".

I will try to put the link back in the next update...but it is not working very well for many. It was giving an error.

The link in the app menu just took you to the in-app browser...it really wasn't a part of the app.

Make sure you are logged in Safari...if you still can't see it...click the "three little lines" in the menu.

The site is fully mobile...you don't need the app!

ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1395432150.417733.jpg

This is in safari.

OK...I am adding it back...but I cannot guarantee that it will work...as it does not work on my phone at all...gives me an error.

Love that the link is back in the mobile app. Have another question--I recently became a CB booster and supposedly there are no ads in the app or mobile site? But I have just as many ads there now as I did pre-booster. What's up with that?

Love that the link is back in the mobile app. Have another question--I recently became a CB booster and supposedly there are no ads in the app or mobile site? But I have just as many ads there now as I did pre-booster. What's up with that?
I think you are supposed to sign out and then in again. That worked for me :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back