Parents Small brag alert!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

xrachx

Coach
Proud Parent
So so proud of DD. First comp with her new club (she's been there since mid Sept and has not properly competed before now), and she came 7th on bar and on vault out of 43 girls in her age group :)

She's really pleased with how she did, so was her HC. Think we were all a little nervous after training yesterday where she repeatedly fell and then complained about her wrist hurting, but she really pulled it out of the bag, just in time!

Roll on next comp in 2 weeks :)

Ps does the parental nerves before they compete ever go away??

Nice meet. I agree on the nerves. They are always there. I think they are worse now that he is getting older.

Well done to you dd, sounds like she had a good comp. I'm always nervous before and during comps, don't think its going to get any better either

Great job! And no, the nerves never really go away. I think they can actually get worse as they move up and start competing much more difficult skills.

I like to think all of my nerves are so my DS doesn't have to have any :)
He's only 6 and is a little hapless on the vault as he looks down... I told his coach tore mind him head up... I was then promoted to move from my seat as he could see me soi did...
Then first vault.. Flat on face...
Second straight up and high... I actually fist pumped ;-)
My heart was in my mouth

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back