Parents social group for L8 and L9 parents

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I would love to be involved. My daughter competed level 8 last season and is training level 9 right now.

GTCmom of a level 8 gymnast and wife of a coach

Perfect will add you to the group. You are the first, don't feel lonely, others will show up during the next few days.

Bog, we actually don't have one for new Optionals (L6/7) anymore - we changed our name to The Breakfast Club and are very private now. I think people are also going to want a new group for L6/7.

I'd love to be involved. DD competed L7 as a repeat last year. She is officially and unequivacally a L8 now per her coach.

I would like to join in as well. DD was a 2nd year level 8 this past season, so looking forward to level 9 next year. Have been lurking on CB for awhile and truly appreciate the wealth of information provided in this forum.

Hi Bog,

Do I qualify with my little CPN? As I think you already know, she did L8 at Buckeye and L9 in two events last weekend. I suspect she'll do L9 at travel meets to the States next year....

Signed,

Canadian and feeling lonely with no official JO level ;)

Hi Bog,

Do I qualify with my little CPN? As I think you already know, she did L8 at Buckeye and L9 in two events last weekend. I suspect she'll do L9 at travel meets to the States next year....

Signed,

Canadian and feeling lonely with no official JO level ;)

Yes of course. I have added you. Any Canadians are welcome as are other members. We just need to work out levels. But yours is def a good fit for that group.

I would like to join in as well. DD was a 2nd year level 8 this past season, so looking forward to level 9 next year. Have been lurking on CB for awhile and truly appreciate the wealth of information provided in this forum.

Will add you to the L8/9 group. You will get an invitation.

I'd be interested. My daughter competed Level 9 this past year and while they haven't officially told the girls yet, I know she will compete 9 again :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back