Parents Something only a gym parent does

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I also categorise singlets into baggy - enough- armpits -to be comfortable but tight enough to be safe and still respectable lol- this is for DS our Magman not Dd

My dd always wears mismatched socks too!!! :). She says she prefers it that way. Sure makes folding her laundry easier. All socks in a basket!

You forgot one:

*single sock (because the other one is at the bottom of the pit)
oh my freaking God, are you my sister from another mother?
My dd currently has 11 (eleven!!!!!!) single socks.
I have told her that when they clean out the pit in a few weeks, it is time to play matchmaker....

Pink has no problem with mismatched socks, I on the other hand am an old fart and like mine to match, trouble is we wear the same size...........

my sock drawer has 17 singletons waiting to steal their partners back :mad:

Between the 5 of us, there are probably about 75 singletons right now! And my son's socks are those pricey Nike basketball ones. And they are huge. How do those get lost???

And it's like there is some sort of chemical reaction between the little tiny pieces of pit foam and the sock fibers...impossible to pull them off (I've tried in desperation to get competition socks foam free. Let me save you all some time: it's not possible).

With two in the gym, I buy a lot of socks and we are still usually mismatched. I do smile when I see all the other little boys wander out of the gym wearing mismatched socks as well! Maybe I should suggest a sock party with the other parents, we can all get together with our piles of mismatched socks and make things right :).

And it's like there is some sort of chemical reaction between the little tiny pieces of pit foam and the sock fibers...impossible to pull them off (I've tried in desperation to get competition socks foam free. Let me save you all some time: it's not possible).

Electric lint remover, cuts all that foam off.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back