Off Topic Songs that give you an absolute headache? And your favourite songs?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

R

raenndiva2009

So, what are the songs that are really bad? My list is Tigerlily by La Roux (I used to love this song but then it got annoying), anything by One Direction hate me if you want, and All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor. Worst song EVER. Now, here are my favourite songs: Colourless Colour, Quicksand, Bulletproof, In For The Kill, Fascinations, As If By Magic, Reflections Are Protections, Armour Love, and Growing Pains. All of my favourite songs are by La Roux. Guess who my favourite artist is. Oh, and why does it say I spell favourite, colourless, and colour wrong?! Oh well. What are your least favourite and favourite songs?

You are using British spellings ... drop the "u" in each of those words and the spell check will be happy.

I cannot stand: Real, Real, Real by Jesus Jones and Wave on Wave by Pat Green

The songs I love depend on my mood. Sometimes I love country music (current and songs from the 60s-2000s). Sometimes, I am in the mood for rock (Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Guns N Roses, Twisted Sister, etc). Sometimes, I want "bubble gum" pop or rap or soul or sappy ballads,

Last night, I was in the mood to cry, so I played my "goodbye mix" - then I was in the mood for some power songs, so I played them! It was an all around good time :D

I have a soft spot for sad songs even though I'm by no means a sad person. Into The Fire (Thirteen Senses), Iris (Goo Goo Dolls), Shattered (Trading Yesterday), Flowers For A Ghost (Thriving Ivory) and Losing Your Memory (Ryan Star) are only a couple of examples. I also love anything by Ed Sheeran (right now especially Runaway and Bloodstream) and Passenger (for instance Riding To New York and Scare Away The Dark). I like Taylor Swift as well and am obsessed with the "Your Favorite Coffeehouse" playlist on Spotify!

I strongly dislike anything metal or techno. And that new Jason Derulo song? Wiggle? Horrible, makes me want to claw my eyes out, lol!

I strongly dislike anything metal or techno. And that new Jason Derulo song? Wiggle? Horrible, makes me want to claw my eyes out, lol!
If you do not like techno or synthpop you will not like Bulletproof or anything from La Roux's debut album. But Jason Derulo's Wiggle sucks.

You are using British spellings ... drop the "u" in each of those words and the spell check will be happy.
That's funny because I live in the US, I've always spelled favourite, for example, the British way. Don't know why, but let's just say my elementary spelling teacher did not like me, lol.

My favourites: (and yes I spell the same way so the spell check doesn't like me), basically the same as you, so Bulletproof, In For The Kill, Fascinations, and the like. I can't stand One Direction, in my opinion they are just a hyped up boy band made popular by boy-crazy teens. I also cannot stand anything from the 80s. I just can't. You will never find me listening to that, EVER.

I just realized the OP was banned... Can people still reply? I'm pretty sure...

Five finger death punch - bad company and death before dishonor/disturbed/rob zombie/metallica------cannot stand Let it go (that song is so overrated and out played). anything miley cyrus sings bugs the crap outta me. I do not like country, but I will listen to a few songs I can stand, and if im in the mood, old school rap like tupac, bone thugs, biggie...but I mostly listen to metal, and so does DD.

Oh man, let's see... My least favourites: Let It Go (I hate this song so much it is so annoying), anything heavy metal, anything country, and that pretty much cover it. My favourites: anything synthpop, all songs from La Roux's debut album except I'm Not Your Toy and Cover My Eyes, and that's basically it. Play anything (and I mean anything) that has synth, I will have it playing for days, anything else, not really. I only really like that one genre, lol.

Oh man, let's see... My least favourites: Let It Go (I hate this song so much it is so annoying), anything heavy metal, anything country, and that pretty much cover it. My favourites: anything synthpop, all songs from La Roux's debut album except I'm Not Your Toy and Cover My Eyes, and that's basically it. Play anything (and I mean anything) that has synth, I will have it playing for days, anything else, not really. I only really like that one genre, lol.

Banned for being dreamergymnast.

She is like the underage version of stretch.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back