Spokane!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MaddieLynn

Coach
Gymnast
This Texas girl is in Spokane, WA for level 5-7 nationals! My little sister is a level 6 and when I heard that nationals were in Washington, I told my mom "If she qualifies, I'M GOING". I haven't been out of the south before so this is SO cool to me! Cool literally, too... it's been about 55 all day and I've been freezing! We're used to 90 degrees at this time of year.

Anyways, she competed trampoline today and took 4th in flight! It was the best she's competed trampoline all year, which is kind of a big deal because she has a GORGEOUS pass in practice but always chickens out and doesn't keep the same level of precision in competition. She was soooo nervous and completely bombed her first warmup, but the second warmup and actual pass were great! Now she just has to compete tumbling on Sunday.

Tonight we're heading back up there to watch the elites! Super excited about that too!

Congrats to your sister.

Our gym said no, we cant go to two different nationals. I heard the only have about half as many competing. I hope they switch it back the way it was.

This Texas girl is in Spokane, WA for level 5-7 nationals! My little sister is a level 6 and when I heard that nationals were in Washington, I told my mom "If she qualifies, I'M GOING". I haven't been out of the south before so this is SO cool to me! Cool literally, too... it's been about 55 all day and I've been freezing! We're used to 90 degrees at this time of year.

Anyways, she competed trampoline today and took 4th in flight! It was the best she's competed trampoline all year, which is kind of a big deal because she has a GORGEOUS pass in practice but always chickens out and doesn't keep the same level of precision in competition. She was soooo nervous and completely bombed her first warmup, but the second warmup and actual pass were great! Now she just has to compete tumbling on Sunday.

Tonight we're heading back up there to watch the elites! Super excited about that too!
Spokane can get very hot this time of year but it's more dry than the south.

Enjoy your time in Washington. And welcome to the Pacific Northwest

Excellent job for your sister! DD coach is competing elite tumbling. I keep hoping it will show up on youtube or something.

I watched the full elite finals session tonight and it was amazing! And long. lol. There is a 2 hour time difference between here and Texas so it was over approximately 12:30 AM my brain's time.

I also videod the entire senior men's floor final so maybe I will be able to get that up in one video.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back