Spot deduction

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MILgymFAM

Proud Parent
My dd is doing L4 tumbling at her competition tomorrow after getting it in practice for the first time today. Her coach will be spotting her, and my DD would like to know what her deduction will be for the spot. Thanks!

Thanks! I couldn't find the T&T code of point, for some reason.

So I may be very wrong, I just noticed this was in the T&T forum. My tablet app version had all unread post listed. I clicked without seeing it was for T&T. Lol Oopsie. Sorry.

So I may be very wrong, I just noticed this was in the T&T forum. My tablet app version had all unread post listed. I clicked without seeing it was for T&T. Lol Oopsie. Sorry.

That's ok, thanks anyway! I searched high and low and couldn't find it, so I figured I would give it a shot. I told my dd that the deduction doesn't matter, that she should just be proud to move up a level. She was kinda worried that she won't win for the first time, and I pointed out that moving up is better than winning. Luckily she agrees.

Never did gt an answer to this. Coaches were pretty evasive. One mentioned that a spot results in a zero score. Another said they stop judging the minute a kid is spotted. Anything for guidance on this? Thanks!

Did you ever get her scores for the two events missing from states this last weekend? Can you ask for the score cards (if she was spotted last weekend?) Those would probably let you know for sure. Otherwise, I am just bumping this for you I guess :)

Did you ever get her scores for the two events missing from states this last weekend? Can you ask for the score cards (if she was spotted last weekend?) Those would probably let you know for sure. Otherwise, I am just bumping this for you I guess :)

Well, thanks! We have never seen score cards from T&T meets. This is no different. Spoke to coach today again, and they said the judges said if there was no score she *must* have done something to get a zero. I guess I am destined to not know the answer to this. Ha! As for trampoline, the coaches said they are still working, but they think they found her scores. Hopefully regionals is just smoother all around, and hopefully she won't need the darn spot and it will become a moot point. I wish they hadn't moved her up till she didn't need it at all, honestly.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back