Starting

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I want to start doing gymnastics again I have been spending the last two months working on getting back in shape but at the gym i work at there really isn't a very good training facility to do anything high level and i couldn't do bars at all because i don't have grips and the bars aren't set in the ground lol we only have level 1-4's and one prep op girl who is like between level 4 and level 5 so the coaches besides myself and the owner have ever taught anything higher than that so thats a challenge as well. but i want to so bad im just scared!

Wow...I feel your pain. I just posted something similar on here a few weeks ago. I've tried & tried to find a larger gym than where I work to go train, but none of the local gyms will allow adults to do gym there. Have you tried to get info about training in any local gyms? I've actually ended up going to a cheer gym just so I can get a spot until I feel comfortable with my tumbling again. While that's fun and all, I still want to train bars...and I guess beam...lol. I wish you the best of luck! Keep us updated :)

Sorry you're having so many problems finding a decent gym. I love bars and vault and can't imagine if I couldn't do them anymore. I guess you'll have to move to Myrtle Beach, SC and join our little adult gymnastics team at gymnastics, inc :).

kyliesmith1 i would love to do that! lol too bad I cant oh well. i live in rural mississippi so there aren't really a choice as to where i go :(

i did an aerial and a front aerial today! i was pretty excited since i have done any gymnastics in like 6 months!

i love aerials. i have to do one every week. you must still be very flexible to do your front aerials! i wouldn't even consider it right now!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back