Parents State Tomorrow

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Tomorrow is DDs state competition. Last night she tells me her goal is to get a 10.0 on vault. Sigh.
Good luck to her! On the morning of my daughter's Level 4 state competition she stated the exact same thing, although she wasn't specific as to which event she wanted to score the 10.0. Low and behold, she did in fact score a 10.0 on vault! That was many years ago and now she is headed to Eastern Nationals next week ... but her goal now is to just do the best she can! Wishing you daughter all the best!!!

How'd she do???

Our L3 States were in December, with DD just having moved up in September. She just prayed she wouldn't be last. Much to our surprise (and joy!) she medaled in two events :)

ETA: I missed that you already said 4th AA! Congratulations!!!!

And now just found out Monday, the poor thing competed at State with a Kidney Infection! Sometimes toughness goes a little to far!

Oh, geez, I hope she recovers quickly! (Likewise the owner and operator of a child who discovered that placing well can overcome the horrible disappointment of not achieving a perfect score on the preferred event, LOL!)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back