WAG Suggestions for meets in California?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

T

theworldgymnast

As you may of seen from my last post, we might be going to coast to coast for meets but we also stay close to home.

I was wondering if you have attended any good meets in Cali (preferably SoCal) that you would recommend for a whole Optional team to attend.

Gymnastics legends in Los Angeles, CA Feb 21-22, levels 2-Elite. There is an Elite qualifier (Feb 20-21) meet along with the regular meet so there should be strong competition.

Gymnastics legends in Los Angeles, CA Feb 21-22, levels 2-Elite. There is an Elite qualifier (Feb 20-21) meet along with the regular meet so there should be strong competition.

Is that the All Olympia meet? Some girls from our gym are going to that meet. As far as I am aware, it is an elite qualifier as well so that's why I was curious.

Also, these meets are pretty huge as well and were held in great venues last year.
San Diego Classic (poway gymnastics)
California Classic (SCEGA) Huge last year.

Gymnastics Legends (All Olympia), Heart of a Champion (Waller's Gym Jam), Glider's Invitational ( something like Fun in the Sun), San Diego Classic (Poway Gymnastics)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back