Parents taking DD to level 9 meet!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Committed

Proud Parent
Not sure exactly what it is.... I think its called level 9 Western regionals? Its just a few minutes from our house, so we thought we would go support our new gym!
We are very excited! She just turned 6yo, so she will be amazed.
In fact, she asked if the girls would be doing RO BHS BHS BT BHS BT (literally). I told her "yeah, on beam", her mouth dropped. Okay, not 100% truthful, but close! :D

Western nationals is the meet you're talking about. It, along with it's counterpart Eastern nationals, is the last hurrah for the level 9's nation wide. Your "dream" tumbling pass isn't too far from reality if you'd allow the first element to be a mount and the last element as a dismount. I'd change it around a little bit, because it's hard to tumble out of a back tuck, and make it a ro bhs mount directly connected to layout-bhs-layout-layout dismount....... with or without twist. Yeah, it's lacking dance and all that superfluous, superficial stuff, but ya gotta admit it'd make your socks roll down and back up...... on their own.

Oh she is going to have fun seeing top gymmies competing :). I look forward to hearing about it from your dd. My dds friends are leaving today to compete in the L9 eastern nationals!!! Go region 7. :applause:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back