Teen Choice Live Tour - Jordyn, Aly and Gabby!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymSurvivor

Coach
Gymnast
Disclaimer - Didn't quite know where to put this....move it if it needs to be moved please!!

I keep hearing all about how Jordyn, Aly and Gabby are doing the Teen Choice Live Tour starting January 2013 and yet I can't find ANY information about it! I heard somewhere it's supposed to come to 43 cities...and yet I still can't find any information.

Anyone know anything about it? Where I can get info, what cities it's coming to etc...

Thanks! Aly Raisman just posted this link:
Teen Choice Live 2012

Some unusual cities on that tour.
Are you referring to Pikeville? :p Probably not the part of Kentucky where they'll get the biggest response, gymnastics is almost non-existent in that part of the state, though I guess cheerleading is somewhat popular? I think they just went for middle of the road type arenas, which could mean that tickets are slightly less expensive. But it's really not made clear what exactly will be done on the tour. I can't imagine the 3 of them would be doing enough gymnastics to really entertain anyone.
It's actually coming within an hour of where I am and my gymnasts love Jordyn and Gabby, I just don't want to recommend it to them and have them come away disappointed.

I agree, I'm honestly really confused about this tour.
Tickets still aren't on sale and the tour starts in Janurary? Also on the website it says Teen Choice live Tour 2012....it will be 2013. haha. I just don't feel like this is very put together.

And yes, Pikeville?! Really? Haha. Could've chosen Cincinnati, Louisville, Lexington. Haha oh well.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back