MAG They're off!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
I am so hoping that he is able to get some new skills and get his excitement back. It has been waning this summer with the no coach and kids quitting :(

He still loves gymnastics. But he just hasn't put a lot of effort in lately. He will argue that, but a good coach knows how to get the best out of you, and how and when to push. These guys are trying..and might get there, but not yet.....

He still loves gymnastics. But he just hasn't put a lot of effort in lately. He will argue that, but a good coach knows how to get the best out of you, and how and when to push. These guys are trying..and might get there, but not yet.....
Sounds like the week at camp will be good for a lot reasons.

It is certainly coming at the best possible time for him. I hope he has a great time and comes back recharged. It's been a very tough summer for him.

I just left mine at IGC and I must say I am so happy!! He really needs it. He is 14, in the middle of puberty and I cant imagine a better place for him to be. Away from everything yet in the middle of the most amazing gym i've ever seen!
I know he will come home with more than just gymnastics skills....

Mine goes for the first time ever in a few weeks. I'm hoping he has a great experience.
Which week?

I hope D has an amazing time!! I can't imagine how my D's would do in the same situation. He really needs that extra push from a good coach.

Well, at least I am expecting a call tomorrow...it appears that he is out of money ;) he must be having a ReAlLy good time!! LOL!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back