Tumbletally app for android

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gralch1

Coach
Does anyone use this app?
Do you like it?
I haven't downloaded it yet and wanted some opinions.
Does it show a personal best for each gymnast?
I know some people who have the app for ipad and they love it.

Does anyone use this app? Yes!
Do you like it? I love it!!!
Does it show a personal best for each gymnast? Yes. You can look at the stats in a variety of ways, including a gymnasts scores over the entire season.

I showed this to some of the other moms at my dd's gym and two of them are now planning to get android phones because of it. It's really terrific!

Tumble Tally was a supporting advertiser of The Chalk Bucket for a month or two. People told me great things about it. You can get it here:

Flint Creek Apps - TumbleTally

Last edited:
Would it keep track of scores for T&T? our scoring system is out of 60 plus DD. I am wondering if you can put in a number higher than 10?

I have tumble tally on my rooted Nook Color. It is much better than the other apps that I have seen on friends i-phones. I recommend it to people all the time! It will show the scores for each gymnast during the entire season as well as who contributed to the team score for each meet.

I am looking at it right now, and the highest score I can input with the spinwheel score entry is 18.975.
However, if I go into settings and uncheck the spinwheel score option, I can enter whatever numerical value I want for a score, including 60 or higher.

Its a great app! I love that I can email the scores. Plus its really simple to use when you have a camera in one hand and your phone in the other

Is this app good if you just want to record your own child's scores? I have no desire to keep track of anyone elses. It looks like it is more for keeping track of multiple gymnasts?

I keep track of my daughter's team, but you can just track one gymnast if you want to. It will skew functions like team scores, but you can just ignore that part of it.

I have recently purchased the app but have not had a chance to use it yet as meet season is over.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

I have this app and love love love it.

I am in charge of keeping track of team socres and this works great for this!! You can e-mail results and a host of other options great for sharing with relatives and friends out of town.

I am sure it would worl great for 1 child.

They people putting itout are great I have had a few questions and reccomendations and they listen and update things to accomodate.

Can't say enough good things about this app....really!!

I would love something like this so I can keep track of dd's scores but I have an iPad2 and according to their website they don't plan to make an apple version. Does anybody have a recommendation for another app like tumbletally for the apple market?

There are a couple of apps in the istore. If you search "meet tracker" they will both pop up. I think the one that my friends with ipads use is the gymnastics meet tracker. They all like it a lot & it sounds like it has many of the same features as Tumble Tally.

@mariposa: TumbleTally was originally designed to follow one gymnast (my daughter), so it works well for that purpose. But it can also track entire teams at multiple levels. You can track your child's scores across seasons as well.

Bought it this year when I got my new android phone and LOVE it. At first I couldn't figure out how to show team scores, but missed a button to click ;-). And I love that the developer is responsive to questions and suggestions too!

My daughter does not do traditional gymnastics, she does power tumbling and trampoline and double mini. Will tumble tally work to track these types of scores?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back